The Defeat


Woman with picture at a demo against the
War in Iraq in Wien during March, 2003


The pain is strangling me...
Killing me until the brain...
All of my attempts to hide my feeling...
My words...
My tears...
My face...
My self...were fall...
My emotions betraying me...
I couldn't oppose this feeling...
I shout...
I cried...

I feel the spirit of defeat...
The historical defeat without resist...
From the Ocean to the Gulf...
The history will talk about it...

The blood is smelly...
The death is smelly...
The treachery is smelly...
The defeat is smelly...
The history will write about this...

The time...
Will not remove the monuments of defeat...
The history...
Will not recover the injury...
The hour hand will not return
Will not forgive...
The killers and traitors...

The kids were wearing death clothes...
The bodies were covering the floor...
The death still smelly...

The injury were bleeding...
Bodies were torn a parts.
A child lost his eyes...
his legs...
his hands...
Heads, bellies were open...
The medical teams wearing bloody clothes...
Continuous operations...
Day and night...
The hospitals became a human slaughterhouses...

The ruin still set up the city...
The occupier were spread everywhere...
War tanks...
Air planes...
Missiles...
Shelling...
Oddments of house quarters...
Of markets...
Of human life level with the floor...

The children were crying...
Crying... mothers death...
Fathers death...
Crying the orphanage childhood...
Crying themselves...
Pain...
Toys...
Smile...

The kids were screaming...
The missiles were falling...
To shut up evocation screams...
Death and fear were coil the city...

The "Fugitives" sold everything...
Themselves...
Their people...
Their Land...

"Fugitives" approached the safety hidden...
"Fugitives" ride out...
With defeat...
With Degradation...

The cowards draw out to defeat center...
Welcoming the occupation...
Welcoming the attacker...
Welcoming the killer...

Stealing and looting...
They stopped in front of manikin...
Ascend to the manikin...
Breaking up their history...

The same like what a German man did...
He stopped in front of Berlin Wall...
Breaking and promising to end...
The communist camp...
The cold war...

The Journalists were running.
Documenting the Defeat lines...

The history will talk...
The history will write...
The history will not forgive...
Traitors...

posted by الفــ العربي ــارس @ 6:21 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Kawther Salam

A Palestinian Journalist...

About me

I graduated from..

addtomyyahoo Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines Add to Google Add to Netvibes Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Web This Blog


About me

    I'm الفــ العربي ــارس From very special being a tiny little creation of God.
    My profile

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Powered By

Powered by Blogger