Looking for Work

We met during an official activity.
I asked him to help me to find work.
He is a diplomatic person I had interviewed before.
I thought he could be a helpful person.

He called me again and said ...
You are a good person ...
I would feel honoured to meet you again...
let us meet today...

I said, yes sure...

I was thinking he is a helpful person...
He is over 50 years old...
Yes, for sure, this person wants to help me...

On my way, he called me... I'm waiting for you in the U4 Station, where are you now?
I'm on my way ... I'll arrive on time ...

He was waiting.
O, I'm sorry, five minutes I'm late.
I used to be on time...

Don't worry, I'm happy to meet you again ...
His black car, with black glass was stopped in the stations park lot.

He drove very quickly...
The night was spread by his black curtains...
The light was spread on and off...

It looks like an empty area, I said ...
No, I'm just driving around the main street ... it's rush time now...

We stopped in the middle of a rich housing area...
I asked him, is there any public place to sit and talk ?

He was checking his keys ...
He said, yes, but this is my house, I have to take something and listen to my messages first.

Okay, please take your time, but I have to wait outside ...
He retracted some steps and said ...
O, no you can't wait outside, let us go to a bar and drink something ...
Here are the Grinzing Bars, let us go and drink something ...

What do you want to drink, Whiskey or Vodka ?
It's enough a glass of red wine please, thank you...

I started political talk, about the conflict in the Middle East.
He said, please let us talk about something else ...
Look, you have a nice hair coiffure ...
I asked, are you married ?
Yes, and I have two daughters ...
The oldest one is married, she working at the Foreign Ministry of ...
She has two kids ...

That's good ...
Where are you graduated ?
At UK Universities ...
I worked after that at the Foreign Ministry ...

How you can help me to find work in Wien ?
I'll help you to occupy my heart ...
You can work in my heart ...

What did you say ?

I got married in the age of 20 ...
My wife preferred to stay with my daughter, who is in the first year of her studies at the University...

He asked, are you married ?
No.
Did you ever fall in love ?
That's not a question, I don't like to be questioned about that.

The flower man came to sell red flowers in the Bar.
He bought once, and smelled it.
This is for you.
What kind of perfume you like?

I think time is over, I have to return home.

posted by الفــ العربي ــارس @ 6:14 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Kawther Salam

A Palestinian Journalist...

About me

I graduated from..

addtomyyahoo Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines Add to Google Add to Netvibes Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Web This Blog


About me

    I'm الفــ العربي ــارس From very special being a tiny little creation of God.
    My profile

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Powered By

Powered by Blogger