Looking for Work

I met him while looking for work ...
He was driving a big black car ...
Wearing an expensive black suit with necktie ...

I introduced myself: I'm a Palestinian journalist K...
I took all my press cards ...
He said: "You are attractive woman, your talk, history, dress, face impressions."
He was talking and trying to put his hand on my shoulder.

I continued talking about my urgent need for work ...
He continued talking about small things.

I asked him to be more serious.
He asked, "How can I help you ? I'm ready to do any help now. I want to have a strong relationship with you since now ...

I said I'm just looking for a work relationship. Journalistic work or any other respectful job. Is it possible to make a link between me and one of the Arabic newspapers you are working with ?

He asked how much salary I would need per month.
I asked him how much he would be able to pay.

He said: "I need four reports monthly, each one five to six pages in length. I can pay you 20 Euro for each one.

I stood up with a big laugh.
O yes, it's a nice job, I'll call you later.

He said "Yes please, call me any time you want to talk."
If you want to express yourself ...
If you want somebody to talk with ...

I'll will always find some time to come and have a meeting with you !

posted by الفــ العربي ــارس @ 6:10 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Kawther Salam

A Palestinian Journalist...

About me

I graduated from..

addtomyyahoo Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines Add to Google Add to Netvibes Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Web This Blog


About me

    I'm الفــ العربي ــارس From very special being a tiny little creation of God.
    My profile

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Powered By

Powered by Blogger