The second day in Wien

Ramin is aware of what he is doing, he is careful not to make any noise that may wake me up at the morning. He was preparing breakfast and coffee, waiting for me to wake up.

I was sleeping like an exhausted bird looking for a safe nest during a rainy and windy day...
Nights and nights ... weeks and months I wasn't able to sleep in my house. The nightmares of what the IDF soldiers were doing on the rooftop of my house still follow me, and my thoughts are stealing my nice dreams at night...

Troublesome nightmares.
Wake me up screaming...
I look around me...
No soldiers...
It was a nightmare...
Strangling my dreams...
In bed...
In Wien...

posted by الفــ العربي ــارس @ 9:15 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Kawther Salam

A Palestinian Journalist...

About me

I graduated from..

addtomyyahoo Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines Add to Google Add to Netvibes Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Web This Blog


About me

    I'm الفــ العربي ــارس From very special being a tiny little creation of God.
    My profile

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Powered By

Powered by Blogger