Departure from Homeland to Austria

I left the Jewish family where I was living illegaly after the occupation threw me out of my homeland in Hebron. I left my friend Dina and her child Romi in Tel Aviv. Departure was a difficult moment for both of me, Dina and her child ...

Dina and Romi drove with me from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Romi was questioning me all the time about "Ramin", the Austrian man who invited me to visit Wien.

Do you know Ramin ?
How does he look ?
Do you have a picture of him ?
Is he married ?
Are you going to live with him at the same house?

Romi asked me many questions. She asked me to please tell her the truth: What are you going to do with Ramin ?

Dina was driving and listening to our conversation. The only question that I answered, was, if Ramin is married? This was really all what I know about him.

Romi wasn't satisfied with my answer. She was looking worried at me ... We were two friends living in the same house, and sleeping in the same room.

On our way to Jerusalem, Dina recognized a group of Jewish hanged a big colored sign, "Transfer Arabs". Dina asked me if I have a scissor. She stopped her car, and went to cut the sign. A young jewish woman and young men were arguing with Dina, they were all shouting at her ...

We arrived Jerusalem during rush hour. Dina was driving and recommended me to take care of myself and to be nice with Ramin. She stopped in the middle of cars rushing by, we exchanged kisses through the window ... and all the cars were making toot to open the street ...

posted by الفــ العربي ــارس @ 9:06 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Kawther Salam

A Palestinian Journalist...

About me

I graduated from..

addtomyyahoo Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines Add to Google Add to Netvibes Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Web This Blog


About me

    I'm الفــ العربي ــارس From very special being a tiny little creation of God.
    My profile

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Powered By

Powered by Blogger