It's a new life

I live with Ramin, like a friend, as sister and brother. He tries to make me feel safe and comfortable, he made a new order in his house.

It's a new beginning, a new life which wasn't acceptable for me. I'm still thinking about my house, family, work and homeland, even during the night I dream about that ...

I feel as a foreigner ... a foreigner who does not understand the language, the people, the culture ... a foreigner without friends, money, house or privacy. I am hiding this feeling in front of Ramin and trying to be normal ...

I changed the order of Ramin's house. I organized everything ... Ramin never cared about that before, he is a man, and men are nearly the same all over the world.

Since over 20 years, I didn't cook, I tried that for the first time, like a professional cook !!

It's a new life ...

A view of the Forest outside Wien.
A view of the Forest outside Wien.

Kawther near home in Wien. The beautiful nature is a continuing source of enjoyment.
Kawther near home in Wien. The beautiful nature is a continuing source of enjoyment.

posted by الفــ العربي ــارس @ 9:11 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Author

Kawther Salam

A Palestinian Journalist...

About me

I graduated from..

addtomyyahoo Subscribe in Rojo Subscribe with Bloglines Add to Google Add to Netvibes Subscribe in NewsGator Online

Web This Blog


About me

    I'm الفــ العربي ــارس From very special being a tiny little creation of God.
    My profile

Archives

Previous Posts

Links

Powered By

Powered by Blogger